Dr. Thomas Greenwell
Dr. Tom Greenwell was born and raised in the small town of Johnson City, Tennessee. After graduating with honors from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville with a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology, Dr. Greenwell moved to Memphis to continue his education at UT Medical School. Dr. Greenwell also completed his OB/GYN residency in Memphis, serving as Chief Resident his final year.
Dr. Greenwell chose obstetrics and gynecology because he enjoys being able to serve as both his patients’ primary care doctor and as a women’s health specialist. He also notes that OB/GYN affords him the opportunity to meet patients’ needs clinically as well as surgically, when necessary.
When he’s not in the office, Dr. Greenwell enjoys biking on the Greenline and spending time with his wife, five children, and eight grandchildren
- Complete obstetrics & gynecology care for women of all ages.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, diplomate;
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology, fellow.
- University of Tennessee,
- Ob-Gyn Residency site doctor of BHW informatics Committee for Medical Staff,
- Metro Board of Trustees,
- Baptist Memorial Healthcare; & Managing Partner of Mid South OB-GYN
- Methodist Germantown Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis