Dr. Robin M. Taylor
Dr. Robin M. Taylor was born and raised in Memphis, TN. She graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree from Boston University. After college, she returned home to Memphis to attend the University Of Tennessee School Of Medicine. Following her medical degree, she stayed at The University of Tennessee for her completion of her internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Taylor was the administrative chief resident during her senior year.
Dr. Taylor is thrilled to be in Memphis and to be able to continue to care for women and serve the community. It is a privilege to guide women through all stages of life. She enjoys getting to know her patients on a personal level and educating women about their gynecological health. It is her goal to help patients achieve their best in all aspects of their lives. She has a special interest in obstetrics, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, adolescent gynecology and general health and wellness counseling.
When not in the office, Dr. Taylor enjoys spending time with her husband and three daughters.
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Perimenopause and Menopause management
- Boston University – BA, cum laude
- University of Tennessee – MD
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Internship and Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
- Memphis Ob/GYN society
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology